When meeting Thai girls for the first time it is always best to wear a shirt and trousers, wearing shorts less than Knee length would be considered disrespectful, especially on a first meeting with someone who might be your future Thai bride.
When you go out on a date with one of our mail order Thai brides, always behave in an appropriate manner and if you are unsure what to do in certain social situations just follow your Thai bride’s lead.
Do’s & Dont’s of dating a respectable Thai Bride
- Do realize that if she phones you she likes you.
- Do invite her for lunch and a movie on your first date.
- Do buy her small inexpensive gifts from time to time; she’ll know that you are thinking about her.
- Do be clean and dress neatly, she wants you to smell and look nice.
- Do ask her about her mom and dad, she wants you to care about them too.
- Do ask to carry her bag for her; she likes a gentleman.
- Do speak well about the Thai’s and her country, she’s proud of her country.
- Do invite her to make merit at the temple; she’ll certainly love that.
Do try and not smoke or drink too much, she cares about you health.
- Do realize that Thai girls are very close to their family and…..
- Do realize that to get into a serious relationship with a Thai means getting into a serious relationship with the whole of her family, she wants them to love you too.
- Do realize that date with you is a serious thing for her.
- Do realize when you become her boyfriend she will be thinking about getting married one day, and…
- Do realize that if she sleeps with you, she will certainly be thinking about getting married one day.
- Do realize that if she takes you to meet her parents, she knows that’s the first step to getting married in Thailand.
- Do realize that she enjoys doing your washing/cleaning etc.., she wants you to know she would make a good wife.
- Do realize that if she asks and cares about your health, she likes you.
- Do realize that most Thai girls would prefer a guy that seriously loved her to an unfaithful guy with loads of cash, she wants you to understand that.
- Don’t arrive late at your meeting place on the first date.
- Don’t invite her to a bar/disco on your first date and certainly….
- Don’t ask her to bed after your first date.
- Don’t misunderstand if she takes her friend along on your first couple of dates, she’s still a little afraid of you.
- Don’t sweet-talk too much with “Oooh, I love your..” etc, or she’ll think you’re a playboy.
- Don’t visit her parents’ home if you don’t want to take the relationship too seriously, she doesn’t want to lose face if you leave her.
- Don’t buy her chocolates; she doesn’t want to be overweight for you!! and…
- Don’t invite her for a romantic walk along the beach in the sun; she doesn’t want to be too darkened for you too!!
- Don’t complain about this and that all the time, she wants you to be happy.
- Don’t go complaining about all things Thai, or she won’t understand why you chose to go there.
- Don’t dress like you stay along Khao Sarn Road, (backpacker area) she wants to feel proud of you.
- Don’t tell her about any naughty past adventures in Pattaya, (Known for its sex tourism) or she’ll worry that you will be getting up to some more naughty tricks again soon.
- Don’t tell dirty jokes and swear out loud, she likes a polite man.
Don’t shout at the waitress when she gets your order wrong, she doesn’t want you to get all serious!!
- Don’t boast that you have this and that; she’s heard it all before.